http://silatanauspeha.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-post_27.html
Unfortunately not wield very little slavs and therefore help Gugal used translators to translate your blog and this mazhdunaroden language. I hope in this way to be useful to more people!
Since Bulgaria lately life has become very difficult I decided to create this blog with the idea all together to share our life experiences over the years and what to what conclusions reached to be able to deal with their problems in a way. The problem with the money we have it all, but I managed over time to reach some conclusions and simple rules I always find money in your pocket. When you believe in positive thinking and follow your dreams things happen. It may sound like a cliche, but I am convinced from personal experience that this is true and I decided to share some personal conclusions on how to deal with challenges and difficulties, and live better.
The first mistake that makes the Bulgarian is constantly complaining. "I do not want it, do not want that.'s Hard, hard for me is .." etc Yes, however this leads to negative energy.
This means that when we have bad thoughts, we feel bad. Often even fall into depression and even sick as a result of negative thinking. But in the end we are what we think, that is the worse feeling more evils and troubles happen to us, so we are poor, so SLE more mired in problems, debts and loans and if everything is a vicious circle and will exit. Yes I did. Output always has unless you really meant to live. The question is how to find it and that is interfering with positive thinking.
There was a time many years ago when I myself was literally at the bottom and has me bad things happen and I was accustomed to the idea that it is quite surprising when you succeed at something, or when I just sat on a broken chair or fell into the only puddle in the street, because it was happening to me quite often. Not to mention that ever was with an empty pocket and always up to his eyeballs in debt, not once have remained without electricity in the biggest winters due to unpaid bills and so on. And of course, always complaining, someone else was my fault, and is usually thought of myself as a complete loser for which someone else had to take care of. In other words, expect only the worst, and accordingly shall afflict me. Naturally over time and sick of all this negativity and I had quite often to visit Sofia hospital to spend the night at a friend who lived on the outskirts of the city. So it went during the day at work, I was alone. Accordingly I took the housework so I could and 'paid' service overnight, but afternoons often left me free. One day while wondering what to do I noticed the policy section of several books and one of them was just energy and pozizitivnoto thinking. Unfortunately I do not remember what was said but it was the turning point in my life.
Initially scoff at things in writing, but became intrigued when I came home I started to be interested in just this type of literature. As time began to make sense, I see and practice some things.
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар