неделя, 21 юли 2013 г.

How to attract money to the inside

http://silatanauspeha.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-post_27.html

I draw money to the inside, and I imagine that I am a magnet and cash flow sticks to me. Just visualize, so you feel good.
     When I want something I can afford in my pocket, but now I have money just to buy it always buy it although they are my last money. It so happens that after a few hours most days from somewhere came to my amount spent and still have my money, but I did not deprive the desired purchase.
     When I want something that is not in my pocket and I can not afford it, I imagine that I have already received so happens that always in some unknown way I get a job. So I ended up with most of the items that I have right now.
     In effect always apply the law of attraction, which operates as follows:
     When you constantly think nyamya money and we can not afford certain things, the universe take that as our desire and thus it performs. When we think of poverty receive the same.
     First step - Consider how much money you need and for what. Usually a person has a certain capacity how much money can be managed on a subconscious level. As much as I wanted a large sum would not come. Make a plan for what you spend your money and imagine that you have already received and the amount you have fulfilled the plan. Feel the satisfaction from it, because this is positive energy and it attracts all the best.
     Step Two - Ask for money, and live as if you have already received them. Feel the satisfaction from this.
     Step Three - Believe that things will really happen. Do not despair because you interrupt the process of creating insertion negative energy that will feel, but it is a sign of failure. If you can influence in any way the extra money to come to you - go ahead. Do everything you need to get them. Earn his conceptual as to sound silly and you do not believe in them completely, because if brides do not make sense to start - you have failed. In other words: Do whatever it takes to do whatever happens! At least you will not be angry that you have not tried. Unfortunately there is no specific time when the money will come to you, but you need to manifest the necessary patience. Sometimes occurs immediately after day month year ...
     Step Four - Get your money! Sounds simple, but if you have followed the above tips things happen.
    Money is to spend and live better! Never forget that! Never say that you can not afford something because it never afford it.
     I live this way of thinking and I always find money in your pocket, even for things that I never thought I could afford. Always thank you for the universe, which rearranges fate just for me. I wish you my success! If you have discovered a philosophy about how to always have money share in January Let us together to become rich and live better!
     Here is one of many people succeeded in this manner:

Nizo: I'll explain a process to attract money, and some general ideas about money. Problem of money, as with everything else that the man who wants the money does not emit vibration (feeling) in cash. To put it more correctly, the man exudes a sense of lack of money and gets no money. I would like to move away from this idea that we can attract things and no money. I want to talk about raising the money itself, such as paper, coins and numbers in bank accounts. The aim of the process is to smoothly integrate the sense of more money because money has quite emotional about it and it should be dealt with more smoothly. Process is that you take a piece of paper (maybe in Excel) and divide it horizontally and vertically. Horizontal put eg 30 days or as long as you choose. Vertical begin to enumerate small unobtrusive steps to improve its financial condition. The first should be very easy and desirable to be able to do now. I.e. as a good first line you write: "I have the desire to be rich." This of course is just a thought, but the thing about it is that it fits the vibrational an improved financial condition. Moreover, this thought will always be true and it NOW. October Continue to the second row ... there example write: "I have a portfolio that can bring a lot of money." ... Here again, like the first line, express a general statement that is actually true (maybe not if you book). Third row can write: "I digress 10 minutes a day to feel rich." ... and example has 4 line write: "Today I spent 1 BGN with joy and emotion that I'm very rich." and example of the fifth line: "This month I spend 1 lev per day without me straining financially." Once you have built this list nezatormozyavashti small steps toward financial success, it just started and day after day celebration of the list, what you have done today. For example, note that you want to be rich and you thought 10 minutes and you spend money that you spend 1lv example, 2lv, 3BGN, 4lv, 5BGN and example are there ... every day you spend on 5leva without your care. To progress smoothly, you always only think of the next step. For example if you still do not have any money, then you are exemplary foot by 10 minutes thinking, you do not think it should go away in the next step, which is indicative that spending on 1lv. per day. I.e. when you remember to list your mental goal is to reach BGN 1 per day. If you are 5lv will strive to be able to spend more 6lv. If you are BGN 150 will strive to, say, 160 BGN per day. If you are on 1000, you will strive for choice 1100 BNL. And when he writes that they spend, that means you are going and most consciously spend this money. If you can, you just sit where you are and think about the next step until you succeed. Process seem simple, but in fact this list gives you a permanent employment with the thought that you have the money and need to spend it. This becomes a constant vibration. The steps are small and simple. Things are evolving rapidly and, for example you will see that the rungs began rising rapidly towards your big goals (Tier below can progress to roll up). The cool thing is that when for example you get a value of eg 500 BGN per day, you are already quite accustomed to this state because to 1 week for example, you spend 490lv a day. Even more beautiful is the fact that this vibration will be ottrenirana and permanent, which means that even if you screw up somewhere, the money will come again and again. So this is the process. Otherwise, there are other things, like thinking about money as energy. Take care of this energy to move and reach different places. I.e. if you have to spend money, spend it on more than one place. Walk in the various shops. Buying expensive quality goods! May be small, but nice buy expensive things. Give money to the places that you like. Give more than you planned. For example you can give a tip 20lv. in a cafe, but it should try your best to feel and remember what it is to leave those tips. Another tip is generally not paying attention to the good things around you, and when you see something that is related to what you want to stop and say, "I did that" or "It's there for me," etc. in a sense, not everything, but if you want to drive a Porsche and see Porsche on the street, just note that this Porsche is there for your vibration, although it is not yours. Enjoy these characters because they are signs that Porsche is in your vibration. In my example these days came to my friends who wanted to do their design work. Although I want to get money for this, I most consciously note that I have orders for design is part of what I want, although these are not paid. I.e. I activated the vibration getting customers, but do not expect money from them or have a problem with money, etc., but this does not exclude the fact that I drew their possibility to perform design activities. Just watching the what's happening and make these vibration settings until you get what you want. I'll be glad to the discussion! : D
      

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар