неделя, 21 юли 2013 г.

Law of Attraction in my

http://silatanauspeha.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-post_27.html

Life is like a maze with an entrance and exit birth death are inevitable. I do not know about you, but I believe in reincarnation, because as you look at a human life is high enough to learn everything. Everyone has a different intellectual level, understands things differently. Intuytsiyata is different, namely, it is the experience of past lives, but that's another topic.
     So when the soul has not yet come to the land of her and gives a choice of several options selected for life lessons in this life and she chooses the right of it, depending on what you want to learn. I know now that most of you will say, "This nonsense does what it say?" This I have read in one of the first books that I fell some time ago and I "open" the eye. You can find it on the net or herehttps://www.google.bg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEQQFjAC&url=ftp%3A%2F%2Fbazaarmodel.net%2Fpub%2FProject-C%2FSoul%2FJourneyofSouls.pdf&ei=OKTtUZ2eLofvswa4qYDoDA&usg=AFQjCNE-NFN3LAdhGkJAnTBz1qlotSU5HA&sig2=qpX-XeL-pLjL83A0mr3haw Казва is "Path of Souls".
      Accordingly, where a person is born is a destiny mapped out, but he can always change in a positive and in a negative direction. It consists in choosing improvement. Whenever you have success you applied a previous lesson and it was correct. The result is your reward. After birth, a man enters the maze and began to wander acted correctly and incorrectly, ie the result is the one that lead him to find the right path until you reach the exit. In other words, act in some way, and if we succeed this is the right way if you do not immediately have to look for another way, rather than seek the causes else to blame someone and finding fault where gone. For here was born the "vicious circle" and we bogged down even more. Thinking in this way, we can easily orient in the right direction. Combined with gratitude and visualization that I have written in previous posts. The universe began to reorder events so that they are in our favor.
    Step One - Ask! You want exactly what you want and start to imagine it as if you already have it, no matter what it is
     Step Two - Believe! Blindly believe that they will achieve it. Unfortunately there is no exact time for it, but never give up.
     Step Three - Get! Get it as incredible as it sounds you get!
   So does the universe think and what I've experienced your own back. However, many people give up their faith quickly lose patience or worry. Scored once such negative energy interrupt this process. And because we are what we think, we begin to attract the negative and get it. Here's a very instinctive failure. On the other hand, if the moment you get what you think consider the chaos that will come. For example, imagine that we are on safari. So can you imagine all the wild animals that invade your living room? Therefore, the universe gives us a good time to reflect on what we desire. And never say how you want to get a job. It universe knows his stuff.
     If I am able to help at least one person on this blog has not been in vain. I wish success to all. Write Dive tips and let you and all together we can help each other in these difficult times!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар