http://silatanauspeha.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-post_27.html
Continued from Why I created this blog
Surprised to see how day after day my life changed so much that now I wonder how I ever could I be so stupid and live with all common habits, beliefs, etc.
The first thing I changed in itself was a way of thinking. This advise all who want to make their lives better. I stopped feeling like a loser that they only bad work, I stopped expecting to fail in any endeavor, even before I started, I stopped to pay attention to the little things that could spoil my mood throughout the day. Just say "You should, It is written, a blessing in disguise." Was trying to look at things with humor as much as I can swallow and try to focus on what I want. I just wanted a better life.
Gradually things started to arrange my correct itself. I started working as I wanted, family relationships began to improve, winning the respect of others and I started to feel "human".
The second step I took was to be grateful for everything you achieve. I am thanking healthy, because you will lose all health sense. Thanking that I have a place to live (I could have gotten their own) that my bills are paid, that I allow myself some more expensive technologies (phone, tablet, dishwasher, new fridge) true are not the most expensive, but have them. The furniture is still my old, but her time will come. Thanking that I get with my family, I have a beautiful daughter that I have basic things that many people dream of. Even now as I write this I feel such gratitude and I am happy with everything I give. Thank you! Whom I thank you? God, the universe, life, fate or whatever you believe in anything, but it exists. This Vishal force is there and it rests the entire universe. Was thankful that someone is back in phase poluzhitelnana energy, it draws just good things to happen. So thanks for everything good you have to get more of it. This is the law of attraction, you do not know how it works, but it can work in your favor. It current and you do not know exactly how it works but use and is not without it.
The third step was directed to it exactly how I imagine the future life. Vizoalizirah, then wanted what vizoaliziram and most importantly, I lived as if I have already achieved. This filled me with more poluzhitelna energy. About 70-80% of what filled. The rest are still in the project implementation, but I have some concerns (though I am a man) that worry me the energy to think about which of these things is not entirely clear and may therefore delay the execution, and accurate time what and how to go there. Actually there is, but we do not know.
So the law of attraction works! I will try to explain it in the next post, from what I've read on here and there as I feel it and I understand.
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар